Hi lovely readers,
After a few months of moving into my apartment in DC, I finally got a much-needed desk! As a blogger, it’s very important to have a functional and beautiful work space so I can be productive and let my creative juices flow. This space starts with the perfect desk!
- Find the perfect desk. I’m a huge fan of Wayfair for everything home-related, especially furniture. That’s where I found my dream desk. It’s white and gold, which is what I was looking for. I love the sleek modern design. And the size is perfect for my laptop and some decor, and for the size of my apartment. I’m still looking for the perfect chair!
- Get wall-spired. One way I get daily inspiration is by hanging wall art that makes me feel motivated and productive. I found these super affordable art print outs and frames on Amazon.
- Decorate smart. Find decor that is as pleasing to the eye as it is functional. I found fun storage boxes that are pretty and keep my stuff stored and out of sight. I also have a business card box with an cute message on top, and a great smelling candle.
- Get comfy. I have a great smelling candle on my desk, and put a faux fur rug underneath my chair. And I always have a yummy cup of coffee!
- Keep clean. I also don’t clutter my desk because less is more. I like having room to write in my planner and not having tons of stuff on the surface. That’s why I love desk drawers.
I hope these tips help shape your work space or office into a place you’ll want to spend every day in.