It’s finally my favorite month – September!!! This means Foliage, Fashion Week, and Football woot woot. We all love digging in our closets to take out our boots, sweaters, and scarves. With Fall officially around the corner, I wanted to round up my favorite items that you must have in your wardrobe. These are items that are classics andnot necessarily what’s currently on trend. So here are the Top 10 Fall Fashion Must-haves:
- Leather moto jacket – this is #1 for obvious reasons. The ultimate sign of Fall and an investment item you absolutely need! Layer it over tops, dressed, and sweaters.
- Oversized plaid scarf – wrap yourself with cozy while staying warm in an oversized scarf that almost feels like a blanket. You can wear it with anything and the plaid print screams Fall.
- Suede mini skirt – super cute for Fall paired with a bodysuit or oversized sweater and booties or OTK boots.
- OTK boots – like #1 you know it’s Fall when OTK boots return. They’re so chic and elongate your legs. Wear them over jeans, or with skirts and dresses.
- Camo pants – I love camo print and especially in pants or a jacket.
- Leopard print top – one of my favorite prints ever! And so Fall-tastic! Even a casual top with jeans can instantly be elevated when the top is leopard print.
- Wool fedora – I’m obsessed with these and want every color. No matter what your outfit is, you pop on a wool fedora and BAM instant stylish. If you’re going to invest in one, go with a tan or black colored hat so it goes with anything.
- Lace up sweater – add a little pizzaz to your cozy sweater with laceup details. Wether the laceup is on the neckline or on the side, makes the sweater extra and cozy.
- Cat eye sunglasses – they’re slick and sexy, and the perfect balance to all the chunky knits we wear during this season.
- Burgundy bag – I love burgundy for Fall in general, and why not incorporate it into your handbag. I like that it brings the red tones to all the browns, yellows, and blacks we wear during Fall.
And there you have it! Shop these goodies by scrolling above and get your wardrobe Fall-ready. You’ll get so much use out of them!