My favorite season FALL is here and I’m so excited!!! This means the 3 F’s – Foliage, Fashion Week, and Football woot woot. We all love digging in our closets to take out our boots, sweaters, and scarves. With the arrival of Autumn I wanted to round up my top 10 items that you MUST have in your wardrobe:
- Faux leather or suede moto jacket – this is #1 for obvious reasons. The ultimate sign of Fall and an investment item you absolutely need! Layer it over tops, dressed, and sweaters.
- Oversized plaid scarf – wrap yourself with cozy while staying warm in an oversized scarf that almost feels like a blanket. You can wear it with anything and the plaid print screams Fall.
- Suede/corduroy skirt – super cute for Fall paired with a bodysuit or oversized sweater and booties or OTK boots.
- OTK boots – like #1 you know it’s Fall when OTK boots return. They’re so chic and elongate your legs. Wear them over jeans, or with skirts and dresses.
- Snakeskin & leopard – trending print this season & goes with everything. Incorporate it in you accessories too!
- Cozy cardigan – what I love about a cardi for Fall is that if you live in a place that’s still warm but you want to dress for the season, you can layer the cards over a cami for the perfect fall outfit.
- Wool/felt hat – I’m obsessed with these and want every color. No matter what your outfit is, you pop on a wool fedora and BAM instant stylish. If you’re going to invest in one, go with a tan or black colored hat so it goes with anything.
- Fleece jacket or pullover – fall vibes = being cozy, so opt for a soft fleece jacket or pullover that will give you that instant cozy feeling. Trust me, you’ll wear them SO much.
- Fall bag – I love brown for Fall, and why not incorporate it into your handbag. It goes well with any outfit and definitely adds an easy Fall touch to your look.
- Camo – Camo print is another fun and popular print for Fall and so easy to wear. A great option if you’re not into animal print.
And there you have it! Shop these goodies by scrolling above and get your wardrobe Fall-ready. You’ll get so much use out of them!