Hi lovely readers,
I have a delicious cookie recipe that is super quick and easy (only 3 ingredients) to make. It’s a healthier option and EVERYONE is sure to love it! I’m a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies in general, and I also love anything that incorporates oat, so these cookies are a winner for me.
– 1 cup Old Fashion Oats
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– 2 bananas
– 1 tbsp peanut butter (optional)
Makes about 6 cookies
– Preheat over to 350
– Mash the bananas in a bowl
– Add oats and chocolate, then mix till well blended
– (optional) I like to add a tbsp of peanut butter
– Spoon the mixture onto a pre-greased baking sheet
– Bake for 16-18 mintues
– (optional) Once cookies are have cooled down a bit, I like to drizzle a little honey on top
Hope you get to bake these cookies and enjoy!